DESCRIPTION OF THE PROCEDURE
4-chambered galvanic bath consists of a 2-chambered foot bath and 2 separate chambers for hands. The procedure combines the galvanic current with a local bath (water temperature of 37 degrees) for the upper and lower extremities. If necessary, medicinal solutions are added. This bath is prescribed for those who can't be prescribed baths for the whole body, on health grounds.
HOW THE PROCEDURE IS PERFORMED?
The remedial effect of the bath is based on the impact of galvanic current on the body through water. Bath irritates the vasomotor nerves, leading to vasorelaxation. The effect of an electro-galvanic bath can be compared with one of a contrast shower or a bath with alternating short-term hot and cold water effects on the body. The procedure has a significant anti-inflammatory effect and improves lymph and blood circulation. The session time is 15 minutes.
- arthritis, arthrosis;
- hand-arm vibration syndrome;
- diabetes mellitus (diabetic arthropathy, diabetic polyneuropathy);
- peripheral nervous system diseases: neuromyositis, neuritis, neuralgia;
- arterial sclerosis of the extremities (initial stages);
- consequences of bone fractures;
- trophic disorders (without active ulcers and other skin disruptions);
- acceleration of metabolic processes in tissues;
- pain relieving effect.
- Cardiovascular inefficiency;
- Malignant neoplasms;
- Systemic blood diseases;
- Individual electrical hypersensitivity;
- Abrasions and burns.
RESULTS OF THE PROCEDURE
The procedure stimulates blood circulation and improves the metabolic process. It has analgesic effects and increases the regeneration processes in the central nervous system. The session reduces inflammation and pain.
THIS PROCEDURE IS INCLUDED IN THE FOLLOWING TREATMENT PACKAGE DEALS
✓PACKAGE DEAL"PSORIASIS TREATMENT"
✓PACKAGE DEAL"GOUT TREATMENT"
✓PACKAGE DEAL"ARTHRITIS TREATMENT"
✓PACKAGE DEAL"ARTHROSIS TREATMENT"
✓PACKAGE DEAL"OSTEOCHONDROSIS TREATMENT"